FANTOM-06/07/08 System Program ( Ver.1.01 )
HOW TO KNOW THE VERSION
Before you start, check the system program version of your FANTOM-06 / FANTOM-07 / FANTOM-08.
- Press [ MENU ] to invoke the MENU screen.
- Touch < SYSTEM >.
- Turn the [ E1 ] FUNCTION knob to select INFO.
The display changes to the INFO screen and the version information is shown.
[ Ver.1.01 ] MAR 2022
[ Additional Functions ]
- An SMF Player function has been added.
- An official integration function for Ableton Live has been added.
[ Functionality Improvements ]
- [XY PAD] has been added to the respective MFX, IFX, and TFX ZOOM EDIT screens.
- A [PARAM] button has been added to the ZONE VIEW screen.
- Sequencer patterns can now be set to a maximum length of 64 measures.
- The beat settings that can be used with the sequencer have been expanded.
- The operability of the STANDBY screen during sampling has been improved.
- The screen display during TR-REC has been improved.
- The level meter display on the MIXER screen has been improved.
- Operational stability when importing wave expansions has been improved.
- Operational stability when using the automation function with the sequencer has been improved.
- Operational stability when manipulating sliders and knobs has been improved.
- Operational stability when carrying out sampling has been improved.
[ Bug Fixes ]
- Minor bugs were fixed.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE
- FANTOM-06 / FANTOM-07 / FANTOM-08
- USB Memory
* The USB Memory need to be formatted on a FANTOM-06 / FANTOM-07 / FANTOM-08.
GETTING THE UPDATE FILE
Please open/extract the downloaded "fantom060708_sys_v101.zip" file on your computer to get the update file in the "fantom060708_sys_v101" folder.
PROCEDURE FOR THE UPDATE
- You must not rename the extracted files.
- Never turn off the FANTOM-06 / FANTOM-07 / FANTOM-08's power while the update is in progress.
Creating the Update USB Memory
- Copy all files inside the "fantom060708_sys_v101" folder to the USB flash memory's root directory (the level displayed immediately after opening the device).
- Connect the USB Memory to the USB MEMORY port.
- Hold down the [ WRITE ] button and turn on the power.
The message "Insert Memory To USB (board1)" appears at the top of the display, and the initial update starts.
* Continue to hold down the [ WRITE ] button until "Insert Memory To USB (board1)" appears on the display.
* The update operation takes about 2 minutes.
- After confirming that the message "Update (board1) End..." has been displayed, detach the USB flash memory without turning off the power.
* Do not turn off the power.
- Connect the USB flash memory to the EXT DEVICE jack.
The message "Running Update..." appears at the bottom of the display, and the update starts again.
* The update requires about 5 minutes.
- After confirming that the message "Update (board2) End..." has been displayed, turn off the power.
Detach the USB Memory from the FANTOM-06 / FANTOM-07 / FANTOM-08.
This completes the update operation. The new system program runs at the next startup.
Follow the procedure for verifying the version to verify that the version has been updated.